Weekend Thus Far

I bought these on a whim Friday night before going to the movies. They are so good!! I'm sure they are just around for the holidays so I'll have to stock up. On sale for $2.33 at Target, go try them!
Has anyone seen "How Do You Know?"
I went Friday night with a friend and we both thought it was going to be amazing...but we were wrong. Reese Witherspoon was adorable and all of the acting was great from everyone, but the story was just dragging on and on. I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but let me know what you all thought!

Saturday we spent the day Christmas shopping with my mother - in - law and nephew. I am almost done except for my dad and grandma. I feel bad that I get my dad the same thing every year...a UK shirt and some book about history. I'm going to try and get him something different this year. He recently turned my old bedroom into his office so I'm thinking something for his desk?

Saturday night we went to an Ugly Christmas Sweater party. Surprisingly I think this is my first one. Joey went to one last year but I think I couldn't go for some reason. Here are some pictures...don't you all love my Ugly OUTFIT? Haha I found this at the Salvation Army. The sad thing was that someone had obviously worn this multiple times because you could tell it had been washed a lot!
Tonight I'm heading to Pazzo's to have dinner with a friend who is in from Nebraska.
Happy Sunday!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment