3 Things I am excited about...

Right this second.

1. I called and added OWN to our cable today. Can't wait to start watching!

2. You may remember me talking about our Peddlers Mall booth. Today we get to go pick up our check from the month of December. We ended up making a great profit for our first month!

3. The return of The Bachelor...Brad is back. I didn't really care for Brad, not necessarily because he didn't pick anyone but just because he was so weird about it. Why would he not have picked one of the girls and just tried dating in the "real world"? But The Bachelor can do no wrong in my eyes...I will watch every episode no matter what. We always have friends over on Monday nights and take turns cooking dinner for everyone.
Hope everyone else is having a happy Monday!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment