Hi/Low


I keep a Prayer Journal and I try to write in it every night. I write out my prayers to God, look back on old prayers and write down updates, keep track of my goals, write down quotes I like and whatever else comes to mind. I don't remember a time I didn't keep a journal. I just like keeping record of things. I also always write down the "High & Low" points of my day. I didn't mean to do this, but by keeping track of my high and low, it became even more obvious to me the things I value in life & what I need to do to be happy. Any time I didn't get a chance to go to bed early, that is usually the low of my day. I don't necessarily like going to sleep early, but I love being alone in our bedroom, before Joey is ready to go to bed, and spending time reflecting on the day, journaling and reading. If I don't get to do that I regret it. Alone time is very important to me. I have to be alone for a little bit every single day or I get really grouchy and in a bad mood. If I don't get to exercise that is usually a low. I think its weird to look back at the end of the day, and hopefully I've had a good day and nothing terrible happened to be my low, and I realize, 'wow I had no idea when that was happening that it would be the low point.'

So far today, my High is:
Beautiful weather
Long walk with Joey
Right now that Joey is making me dinner
Line dancing at a Senior Center today

Low:
Will be if I don't get my butt up and work out!


What is the one thing you have to do everyday to have a great day??
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment