Is there something wrong with me...

if I just spent the last 20 minutes looking up Emily from the Bachelor and her fiance that died in the plane crash?? If anyone else wants to see, go here. There is a slideshow of them together. Can't wait for Monday nights episode!

Also, recap of last night. Joey had a meeting so while I waited for him to get out I took myself on a little "Me Date" as I like to call it. I went to Cosi and ate dinner and read my book, then stopped by Old Navy but they didn't have anything I liked. Then Joey got out early so we went to see Blue Valentine! Does anyone else ever get so excited about something that you are almost anxious because you want to enjoy it so much? Thats how I felt about this movie. It was awesome, I would definitely recommend it. I'm not going to give any spoilers, but Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams both gave amazing performances. It was playing at Kentucky Theatre here in Lexington. I don't know if the main movie theaters will get it or not. Hopefully it will come to your town!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment