OWN Show Review

Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes
Fridays 8/7c
I love this show! It really seems like they are not holding anything back. Joey and I were watching it and just kept saying, "What if you work for Oprah?" Well this is probably the closest we are going to get! Who wouldn't want to know what its like to work for her?? Also its just exciting to see how Oprah lives day to day...getting up so early and being driven to work. We wondered what time it was because she was up for work and being driven to the Harpo studios and there wasn't anyone on the road. She must be exhausted!


In the Bedroom with Dr. Laura Berman
10/9c
Again, I love this show. I mean really all you need to know is it is other people talking about their sex life. Who doesn't want to hear about that, am I right?!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment