Bathroom Inspiration

Last week I was teaching in a school and the teacher had a ton of old magazines. While I waited for her to get ready I was looking through the Winter 2007 issue of Oprah at Home magazine and came across this picture:

Thank God I was able to find it online. I was worried I would never see it again and I thought about slipping the magazine in my purse but I was worried a student would tell on me. Really professional.

Luckily I found it and am not headed toward a life of petty crime. Anyway, I love this picture. We have not done anything to our bathroom yet and I want to use this picture as our inspiration. I am obsessed with the chocolate brown and black and white stripes. Maybe black and white striped towels?
What do you all think?

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment