Mouse House


Tonight I'm sitting on the couch, watching Castle when all of a sudden I see a MOUSE run across the living room. So, I do the obvious thing and scream at the top of my lungs. Joey was in the dining room and he saw it too. We spent the next 20 minutes trying to use a broom and a trash can to get the little guy out. Then Joey got mad at me because instead of doing my job I let the mouse run past me and just cried. (I told him that would happen).
The mouse disappeared, so now, I guess there is a mouse somewhere in our house. Even though I'm trying to convince myself it went in a vent that led outside.
To do list for tomorrow:
Buy mouse trap.
UGHHH.
By the way, the reason it came in was we stupidly left the window in the basement open that is on ground level and doesn't have a screen.

Ughhhh I am drinking a gigantic glass of wine right now so I'll be able to sleep tonight.
Share

1 comment:

  1. Once, I saw my cat come in the back door I saw that he had a mouses tail wiggling around outside of his mouth, he sat down, opened his mouth and the mouse ran straight under my dishwasher... I just about had a heart attack! Hope you find the lil' bugger!

    ReplyDelete