The Most Exciting Thing That Happened To Me Today

Today I:
-Went to work
-Watched Bethenny Ever After
-Had Bible Study with my girlfriends
-Got a free smoothie from Tropical Smoothie
-Went on a walk
-Ordered hummus dip
-Ate a peanut butter sandwich

Which do you think was the most exciting?






My loyal readers (are you out there??) would know:
The most exciting thing that happened to me today was the return of my HUMMUS DIP!!
Ding ding ding!!!
(Had you all confused with the free smoothie)
Remember this post??
Where there is a will, there is a way.
Obviously.

This is what I went through for this darn hummus:
1. Drive all over Lexington in a snow storm once I realize they are discontinuing.
2. Talk to Kroger Customer Service and do a special request order.
3. Receive letter from corporate stating that they no longer sell hummus.

4. Email Kroger
5. Receive disappointing email.
6. Check two different cities for hummus.
7. Go to Whole Foods, no luck.
8. Call Whole Foods for Special Request order. Denied.
9. Just now realizing I'm crazy.
10. Create account on Kroger.com and send in customer comment.
11. Decide to make my own hummus. Not the same.
12. Browse Kroger website, find this website and get to ORDER MY HUMMUS.

Of course I ordered in bulk, spent $30 on hummus. Wow.
Now why did Kroger not just tell me that in the first place?

Obsessive much??



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment