Put On a Show Kind of Girl


After reading Water for Elephants with two of my friends, we went last night to see the movie.  It was amazing!  I honestly liked it better than the book, I think thats the first time that has ever happened.  Also, aside from the story, the movie was just beautiful to watch.  I loved every single thing Marlena (Reese Witherspoon) wore.  I wish I lived back then so I could dress like that.  All of the acting was great!  I might go see it again, and I never like to see movies twice.  So, in the spirit of the circus:










 Now, officially a R. Patz fan...was a little worried about his acting because of Twilight, but I thought he did a really good job.

 He did a really great job!
I want Reese's hair and robe.


Another of my favorite types of Circus: Brit Brit

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment