Weekend Update

How was everyones weekend?
I was in Chicago for a Bachelorette party.

We went to dinner Friday night, all dressed in LBD. The restaurant was the epitome of what I want my home to look like. Old white subway tile, tin ceilings, dark wood, candelabras...ahh. Wish my camera had taken better pictures.

After dinner we went out to a few different bars.

Saturday we did a little shopping...I just got to go to H&M, wish we had more time! I need to show you all what I bought.

After shopping we went to Genos for Chicago style pizza. Delicious!

Next we had to hurry to the bar to watch the Cats play in the Final Four. Yes, we lost. Yes, we were sad...but more than that we were so proud! The Wildcats had a great year. Elite 8 last year, Final Four this year, anyone else see a pattern?? Go Jorts!
Hope everyone else had a great weekend. Its always good to be home :)

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment