Really America?

Can't believe America sent my girl Haley home.  Unless of course this is evidence that A.I. is rigged.  Although then I don't understand why the producers would want to send her home.  She has the best voice, the best stage presence, and was definitely the most entertaining.  Scotty...ewww.  Get your hands and stand up straight.  Lauren...I like her, but I think the main reason I like her is because she was so cute in her audition...which, she has never lived up to since.  She is so boring when she performs, she usually just stands there, or walks around.  My mom keeps saying Haley seems like a bitch.  Well, so does Kanye, but I still love all of his songs.  

What did you all think?
Share

1 comment:

  1. i know i can't believe it either. beyond glad I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 2 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete