Happy Birthday Hubby

 Today is my sweet husbands 29th birthday.  I am so thankful for him in my life.  I thought of something the other day and I could cry just thinking about it.  Joey is such a good man.  I don't want to give the impression that he has had a hard life at all, because thats not true.  But I will say that to be who he is, doesn't make a whole lot of sense based on where he has come from.  I said that the other day, then I realized, myself and my family have been praying for my husband our entire lives.  Before I met Joey I prayed for my future and who my husband would be.  Before I was old enough to date my parents prayed for me and my future, and whoever God was shaping to be my husband.  God picked Joey out a long time ago to take care of me, and He molded and shaped him into who he is today.  I know without a shadow of a doubt the power of prayer.  I've just had a wave of thankfulness this weekend and wanted to share. 
So, thank you Lord for this beautiful life and getting to spend it with my best friend.
We are spending the rest of our evening on a patio, celebrating with good friends.

Happy Tuesday!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment