The Past Few Weeks

Summer is always full of "events" but this is the busiest summer we've had.  Every single weekend since mid April has been either a Bachelor/ette party, graduation, wedding, shower, party etc.  I thought I'd catch you all up with a few of my favorite pictures :)

The past few weeks have been filled with:

Bachelorette partys (I did the bride's hair...doesn't she look purty?)

Free limo rides

Stealing pics with Husband

 Graduation

Sister-In-Law

 Brother-In-Law

New friends

Rehearsal Dinners

 Rehearsal Dinner After Party

About to walk down the aisle

Father Daughter Dance

Celebrating

& more celebrating!

I am so blessed to have such great friends and family, and getting to be a part of some of the biggest days of their lives!


Hope you all are having a great week.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment