Drive Until the Map Turns Blue

We head out for vacation with my family tonight.  We are going to Edisto Beach, SC...right near Charleston.  Have I mentioned my never ending quest to convince my husband to move to the beach?  He has warmed up tiny bit recently...as in no longer flat out telling me "no."  I plan on trying some further convincing in the next week! ;)

I can't wait to see the city of Charleston.  I've never been, and since that is where Rhett Butler is from, I've always imagined it as being perfect.
"I'm going back to Charleston, back where I belong."

It wouldn't be a family vacation without my Dad fitting in a history lesson, so we will also be visiting Fort Sumter...and possibly the Capital.


But mainly, I plan on parking my butt on the beach, soaking up the sun and pretending my life is a Kenny Chesney song!



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment