he just keeps getting better...

First a poem and now this?  Reason #3,452 why I love Joey:
Last night we are in bed, in the dark, trying to go to sleep:

Me: I'm cold, I can't sleep when I'm this cold, its freezing.

       Joey: In the complete dark, doesn't say a word, gets out of bed, goes and 
      gets a pair of his big socks and then physically puts them on my feet.





Gosh, I love him!

p.s. i know i'm a weirdo for putting engagement pictures up with my photographers copyright on them, but its all i have and i do what i want! ;)
Share

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! :)
    Love your engagement photos... Copyright and all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are stunning and beyond adorable. adore this post. if you get a second I'd would love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    For all the latest fashion news from an LA stylist follow on facebook...

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fash-Boulevard/137375899661727

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog! These pics are so cute and you both look SO happy. That story about him getting socks for you is so sweet too. And don't worry about putting them up with the logo, you're getting them so free publicity. hehe Great pics,
    following you now
    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete