Quick Change

We took this ugly guy from this:

to this:


Isn't he cute now?  A little spray paint goes a long way!!  I am in a white phase and personally am loving all things white white!



via

In other news...
Happy Labor Day!
I am so eternally blessed to have a normal "9-5" job.  For 2 years after college I worked retail hours and was miserable.  I've had my current job for over a year now, and have not lost the gratitude I have.

  Tomorrow I will be taking our little owl friend and a few other things to our Peddlers Mall booth.  For those of you who haven't heard of a Peddlers Mall...it is basically a flea market where you can rent out a space and sell whatever you want.  Joey and I have had ours for almost a year.  For awhile both of our families were just giving us stuff they wanted to get rid of and having us sell it.  We of course did it, because we made money with their stuff, but it wasn't what we had in mind.  Now that they have calmed down a little bit and aren't unloading stuff on us every time we see them, Joey and I have more space to find things we actually like or fix things up and sell them like we had originally planned.
If you are ever in Lexington, stop by the Peddler's Mall on New Circle Rd :)

I hope everyone is enjoying this Monday (Not often we get to say that! ;)

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment