12 Days

As a surprise for my husband, I did a little 12 Days of Christmas for him.  I got the idea from this pinterest picture:
 I did this for Christmas, but I think it would be fun for any time of year!  Especially leading up to a special occasion like your birthday.  
Each day was just a little something I knew he would like and a note.  A week before Christmas I made him breakfast in bed...yum!!
Please share if you have any fun gift ideas!  I liked having a little rhyming poem to go along with each gift!
Share

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The twelve days of Xmas presents is such a fun idea... and I think I might do it this year for my husband's 30th birthday... I wonder if I could keep it up for thirty days??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, that is so cute! definitely a wonderful idea! :) this is great especially because more often than not, the smallest things are the ones that make us the happiest. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog, and I have to say it's totally adorable! Want to follow each other?:)

    Shelby xoxo
    sweetconfessions21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so adorable!! :) Did he love it?

    M x

    ReplyDelete