17 Week bump

For documentation's sake, let me say that these pictures were *technically* take on the night of being 16weeks 6days.  So pretty much 17 weeks, but I'm anal about facts.  
This is also a sneak peek of our updated bathroom!  I need to share the before and after pics with you all!

I've been a little embarrassed to "show off my bump" because I just feel at a weird stage between looking fat vs. pregnant.  But since I'm now using the blog as a baby book as well, I figured I'd share!

However, I plan on dressing like Rachel Zoe for the rest of my pregnancy:


Have you all heard of  "Its a Brad Brad World" on Bravo about Rachel's ex assistant?  It premieres Jan. 2nd!

P.S. It is officially snowing in Lex!
Share

4 comments:

  1. You are the cutest pregnant girl ever...you top RZ for sure!! I also love the new bathroom renovation! Can't wait to see the whole thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love looking at your little blog. Congrats on the new addition! You are too cute and totally could pull off Rachel Zoe look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica you are just the cutest! I am so happy and excited for you and Joey!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so cute!! Can't wait for more on the bathroom. Keep the updates coming! Trish

    ReplyDelete