the closest i've come to a craving.

Until I want to eat some random combination of food, I'm hesitant to call anything a pregnancy craving.  However, the closest I've come to feeling "if I don't have this meal right this second I'm going to be in a bad mood all day and probably just starve to death," is over my Great Harvest.  Actually I'm pretty sure those were my exact words.  So, the past 2 Saturdays Joey and I have lunched at Great Harvest.  
$16 well spent (according to me, not my husband! ;)
Yum, BLT on whole wheat, sunchips, and a pickle.  And the excitement of finding out what the free bread options are for the day.  I'm holding out hope that next Saturday they will be offering the Country Ham Cream Cheese.  

The next "craving" I have is for these delicious little peanut butter cookies with Hershey's kisses in the middle.  I've made them three times so far this holiday season.  Before getting pregnant I was never much of a sweets person, I preferred salty foods.  Now I crave sweets all the time.
If you want to make these I use a mini muffin pan, fill each pan with peanut butter cookie dough and bake like normal.  While they are baking unwrap all of your Hershey's kisses.  As soon as they are out of the oven while they are still hot, put the kisses in the middle.  SO good!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment