iPhone life

Random pics of everyday life::

How I broke the news to my co-workers...blue cupcakes!
Finally got my hair done tonight.  I was supposed to have my hair done Sept. 12 and luckily I found out I was pregnant Sept. 10th.  So I canceled the appointment since my doctor told me to wait until I was out of the first trimester to get my hair done.  So instead of waiting the usual 5 weeks to get my hair colored, I went about 18 weeks.  Joey wanted me to wait until I was well into my second trimester.  He is so sweet and concerned, today he sent me an email about pregnancy myths and was worried about formaldehyde.  Just a disclaimer:: I did my research and felt very comfortable with my decision to color my hair.  There was not formaldehyde in my hair color and I had a late appointment so I would be the only person at the salon.
I seriously wish I could just have my hairdresser blow dry my hair every day for me.  Why does it look so much better when she does it??

Last night my husband wanted me to have a healthy meal for Shepherd.  He went to the grocery and picked out tilapia and brussels sprouts, then for dessert he had strawberry shortcake.  It was so delicious that I needed seconds!  And both times he made it into a smily face for me.  He is going to be the best dad!

 My precious pups on a walk earlier this week.  It has been so warm for December, we got up to 67 degrees yesterday!
Finally, some people might be embarrassed to sit alone in the Target food court, but it is literally one of my favorite things to do.  And I may or may not do it so often that I am friends with the main lady who always works there and she shares pictures of her grandkids with me & I keep her updated on Shep.
Share

1 comment:

  1. Blue cupcakes are such a cute way to announce the news! So clever!
    And I would have no problem eating that delicious pretzel in a Target by myself... as long as I had trashy magazines to keep me company :-)

    ReplyDelete