Merry Christmas 2011

We had a great Christmas this year.  We went to my hometown on Thursday and stayed until Christmas Eve.  Then we spent Christmas Day with Joey's side of the family.
Our Christmas consisted of...

Christmas Eve service at my Grandma's church:

Almost halfway there!
Our annual Christmas cookie decorating party:
 Christmas Eve morning breakfast (on my favorite dishes!):
Lots of cups of my mom's Christmas apple cider (in my birthday mug because its almost time for 26!):
 My favorite ornament's on my mom's tree, the Merry Christmas hearts:
Classic Christmas movies:
 Scene-It, the Glee edition:
Christmas Eve candlelight service:
 My sister, almost a head taller than me:
Dirty Santa with my dad's side of the family:
 Me and Hallie:
Me and Mom:
Dad practicing his Granddad skills with my cousin Sarah's baby, Jack Henry.


Mom and Dad:
 With my sweet husband:

Just a few of our presents for Shepherd.  Can't wait for 2012!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment