23 Week Update

Due Date: May 16th.  However, I have officially finalized my guess for his due date and I am going with May 7th, my late grandma's birthday.

Size of baby: Shepherd is the size of a papaya, about 8 inches!
He weighs approximately 1.2 lbs, but I am guessing a little more since at our last visit my Dr. told me he was in the 78th percentile.

Maternity clothes: I'm still wearing my own clothes, but have gone up a size in leggings, which I may or may not wear every.single.day.  I've also gone up a few bra sizes.  Wish me luck because tomorrow I'm shopping for a dress to wear to a wedding this weekend.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute to accommodate this bump...

Sleep: Getting more and more uncomfortable, but this past weekend Joey and I bought a new Queen size bed and memory foam mattress topper, which makes it a little more comfortable :)

Cravings: Still sweets!

Movement:  I felt him move about a week ago and I've felt little movements pretty much every day since then.  I only notice it when I'm being still and usually when I'm sitting.

Weight Gain:  As of 2 weeks ago I've gained 10 lbs, I'll find out again next Friday.  I hate weighing myself.  Baby or no baby, its hard to see that scale movin on up!  Stresses me out worrying if I'm gaining too much or not enough.  But last appt my doctor said I was right on track, so hopefully she will say the same thing next week!

Gender: Boy!  But I just heard about a girl I know who thought she was pregnant with a boy and then had a girl!  Crazy!  I don't think that will happen to us though.

What do you miss:  Being comfortable sitting and being able to sleep on my back.  But overall I love being pregnant!

Name:  Shepherd
I think we have finally decided on a middle name, but I'll keep that under wraps a little while longer...

Share

2 comments:

  1. That's such a cute name! Congratulations!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You look great. I am going on week 22, it's starting to go WAY too fast! Love the name yall picked.

    ReplyDelete