First Mildly Embarrassing Pregnancy Experience

Early this morning I woke up from sleep at about 5am and remembered I forgot to take my prenatal vitamin.  I really think I have a gift of remembering. (You probably don't believe me since I just said I forgot to take it.) But I swear I do!  Who wakes up in the middle of the night because they forgot something?  I don't think my body will relax until certain things are in order.
Anyway, so I get up about 5am, take my vitamin and go back to bed for a bit.  I had heard about people getting sick when they take it on an empty stomach, but decided I would rather risk possibly getting sick rather than Shep missing out on those nutrients.
Well I get to work at 7:30 and by 7:31 I am sitting on my office floor throwing up into my trash can.  Just a teensy bit humiliating to know five other coworkers can hear me loudly puking since I couldn't make it to the bathroom.  I'm sure I was a sad sight, not that anyone braved coming into my office to see...
Lesson learned!
Share

1 comment:

  1. Oh bless your heart, Jessica! I'm the same way with remembering things. If we forget to set our alarm I will usually wake up in the middle of the night dreaming about someone breaking in, check the alarm, and realize that we forgot. So weird the way we do things like that! I hope you don't experience anymore office sickness. :\ Feeling crappy at work is the worst.

    ReplyDelete