You're It! 11 Facts about Me

I've been tagged! The adorable Kylie from the blog Living in a Mitten passed this fun game along to me.  Thanks Kylie!

Here are the rules:

1. You must post the rules. (And link up who tagged you.)
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.

3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
••••

So 11 Facts about Moi:

1. I can't sleep if my hair is not in a ponytail and the bed is not made.
2. I would rather stay in than go out.  I'm a homebody.
3. I have to be alone for a little bit every day or I will go crazy.
4. My friends make fun of me for carrying Benadryl in my purse in case anyone develops a sudden allergy.
5. I can't remember the last time I was embarrassed about anything.
6. I like to do things alone, like go to the movies or dinner. I call these "me dates."
7. I'm very messy and I spill food on myself pretty much every time I eat.
8. My two issues I "get up on my soapbox" about are women's right to breast feed in public and being against abstinence only sex education in schools.
9. I want to work for myself one day.
10. Me and my Grandma text each other every day.
11. If I was First Lady, my pet project would be keeping the arts in schools.


To answer Kylie's questions:
Who was your favorite band/musician as a child?
As a child...Reba.  My first concert was her!
 
What is your favorite restaurant?
Probably Red Lobster.
 
If you could spend your life living in any other place, where would it be?
The beach!!
 
Your weirdest dream/nightmare included...I don't really remember my dreams longer than the day after they happen.  But any nightmare I have usually includes me running from a scary man and not being able to scream!
 
What do you think you will be like 30 years from now?
I'll be 56, so hopefully older and wiser and not yet in need of Botox.
 
Who is your favorite celebrity?
Kim K
 
Who is your least favorite celebrity?
Maybe anyone from Teen Mom?  I've never gotten into that. 
 
If you had to choose a totally different career path, what would it be?
I wish I had gone to school for interior design.
 
What is your biggest fear?
Big scary men chasing me.
 
One word that describes you?
Sassy
 
What is your favorite thing about blogging.
Have a record of the little moments that I would probably forget otherwise.  I want to have my blog printed into a book at some point to have as a keepsake.

Questions for my tagged bloggers to answer:
1. What was your first job?
2. If you were First Lady, what would your "pet project" be? (Like Michelle Obama's is children's nutrition...)
3. What is the most embarrassing show you always watch on tv?
4. What is your favorite restaurant?
5. Who is your favorite celebrity?
6. Is there any issue you could really "get on your soapbox" about?
7. If you could change your hair color, what would you change it to?
8. Do you get embarrassed easily?
9. If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?
10. What do you call "soft drinks"? Coke, pop, soda...?
11. Describe yourself in one word.

I am tagging:
Sarah of Downtown Southern
Katherine of Just Lovely
Jessica of Steve and Jess
Sam of Young People in Love
Chelsea of Meant to be Happy
Lacey of Lacey in the City
Mrs. Ruby of Ruby Red Slippers
Jessica of The Adventures of Nick and Jessica
Britney of Dave and Brit Plus One (More)

Share

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica! Thanks for tagging me, I just posted about it! And congratulations on the bambino, how exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete