bloggy award

I have been very neglectful of my blog because I've been sick since last Thursday!  I started feeling sick on Thursday and had to take off work on Friday.  I basically moved from the couch to the bed and back again all weekend and I'm still home sick today, waiting for the doctor to call me back.  (Have been waiting 3 hours but who is counting?? Oh, thats right, me!)

In good news, Kylie, from the blog Living in a Mitten, nominated me for an award!

"Liebster" is German for "beloved, dearest, favorite."  Thank you Kylie!!
This award is passed between bloggers and is designed for blogs with less than 200 followers.

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
3. List at least 3 blogs (with less than 200 followers) that you would like to award.

My nominees are:
Stephanie, from the blog Take Hart
Emma, from the blog Emma Lately


Check out their blogs and thanks for reading mine!

Share

2 comments:

  1. Thanks!!! I'll be passing it along for sure, and sharing your blog on mine today!
    Love love love that you're naming your little babes Shepherd... really truly, it's such a fantastic name!
    Can't wait for you to meet him!
    xoxo
    AmberDawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jessica!! I love reading and keeping up with your blog!<3

    ReplyDelete