Baby Shower #2

This past weekend my mom's Sunday School class hosted a shower for me in my hometown.  I've been seriously slacking on the picture taking lately, but here are some from my sister's camera.  I wish you could see the cute decorations!  They had blue and white polka dot balloons and handmade paper mache flowers on all of the tables.  
Here I am before we left:
31 weeks + 3 days
Me, my little sister Hallie, and my mom.  We color coordinated :)
How cute is this cake??
Getting ready to open gifts!
Me and my Grandma
My dad came by at the end to help load my car!

After these two showers we feel so much more prepared for sweet baby Shepherd.  8 weeks left!
Share

2 comments:

  1. New follower! What a cute cake!!
    Xoxo

    http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you're pink dress! You're so adorable.

    ReplyDelete