C-A-T-S Cats Cats Cats!!

I don't know if you are into March Madness, but Kentucky has gone full on basketball crazy.  Saturday we (The University of Kentucky) play The University of Louisville (also Kentucky) in the Final Four game.  Joey and I both are UK graduates.  We still haven't decided what we are doing for the game.  We wanted to be out somewhere to be with other fans and experience it, but I called a local restaurant/pub to see how early they thought we should get there and they said we "should" get a table if we got there by 1pm.  The game is at 6:00.  So not sure, we may have a viewing party at our house!  Either way, it is all anyone is talking about.  Can't wait!!!







To do my part, I made this UK wreath for our front door today.  I wanted to keep it classy and simple since our door is already mustard yellow!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment