books for Shepherd.

I had this idea to make Shepherd a book of all of his family members.  I love how it turned out!  So colorful and fun.  I know he will love to look at it and point out each person.  I dedicated each page to a different family member, starting with Mommy and Daddy!
This is an 8x8 hardback that I ordered from Shutterfly!

I plan on making more of these in the future!  How fun would it be to make up a story about him and turn it into a book?  Or take pictures from a vacation and have written down all of the fun things we did?


At work last week my co-workers threw me a shower, with the theme being BOOKS!  Shepherd got so many books to read, it was perfect.  
On that note, I wanted to share the link to this list I found.  

The Top 10 are:
1. Where the Wild Things Are
2. The Giving Tree
3. Goodnight Moon
4. Green Eggs and Ham
5. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
6. The Very Hungry Caterpillar
7. Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, Very Bad Day
8. Guess How Much I Love You
9. Pat the Bunny
10. Love You Forever

I plan on reading all of them to Shepherd!
I LOVED going to the library with my mom and sister when I was little.  I hope Shepherd loves to read, too!
Share

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea of making that book, and something that could be kept forever!

    {Shauna}
    www.ShaunaWyrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love You Forever... what a wonderful book:) That is the book that I most clearly remember from my childhood. It still makes my mom cry every time!

    Shelby
    shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete