Shepherd Nash is here




Shepherd Nash
Born May 10th
6:31pm
6 lbs 10 oz
19.5 inches long



I promise to resume blogging once I don't feel like I've been run over by a truck. (Kidding...kind of)

I can't wait to share Shepherd's birth story. He was induced but ended up being born via C-Section.
I can't wait to share all the details of our hospital stay.  It was wonderful.
I can't wait to share all the details of his first days at home, and how happy I am that his Daddy gets to be home with me.  I am going to have to learn how to change a diaper eventually but for now we will let Daddy do it. ;)
I can't wait to share all about breastfeeding and the best 10 minutes of my entire life when Shepherd finally latched on for the first time.
I can't wait to share a million pictures of this precious angel that somehow looks just like his momma with all of my recessive genes.  How did I manage that??
I can't wait to share all of these things because this blog is Shepherd's baby book and I want him to have this to look back on and know how completely in love with him we are.

But for now all I want to do is not miss a single second of snuggling a teeny tiny baby, looking into his big blue eyes, watching him curl up with his daddy...

Check back soon!
Share

5 comments:

  1. Yay, congratulations! What a handsome little guy! And you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joy!! Such a sweet looking little man!
    Jessica you're beautiful!
    I'm so looking forward to following along on his life.
    You and the Hubs are going to be GREAT parents!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss seeing this?! He is perfect!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps I totally wore that same robe in the hospital!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh... I totally had that same robe too for the hospital!!

    ReplyDelete