random thoughts.

Almost 2 months have gone by and Shepherd Nash is just perfect.  I can't get enough of him.
I went back to work after 7 weeks.  It could definitely be worse, but I have cried every day.  The first day could more accurately be described as "wept."  Joey took this week off work to stay home with him and I am so happy he gets him all to himself for awhile.  Luckily, my office is a 3 minute drive from home so I get to go home for lunch and see him.  I literally ache I miss him so much.  I don't think I ever put him down while I was on maternity leave.  That chair was the best purchase we ever made!

I do not take for granted that he is such a good baby.  I am so thankful every single day for his health.  I'm thankful he sleeps through the night (or he did, until I went back to work, but thats another story!)  I'm thankful he is easily soothed.  I'm thankful he is so darn cute!! Look at that precious face!!
He has started recognizing me and Joey and grinning when he sees us.  It melts my heart.

I decided to try and teach him baby sign language.  Its obviously really early, but couldn't hurt to get started.  I want to teach him signs for: Mommy, Daddy, I Love You, Milk & More.  Would your heart not just melt into a million pieces if he could sign "I love you"??

I don't think anything makes me happier than baby pajamas with the little feet.  Extra points if the feet are an animal and there is something on the butt.

Well these are some of my favorite pictures taken of Shepherd this past month.  Angel!!




Share

1 comment:

  1. God blessed us with the cutest baby boys ever!!!
    Praying for you friend and praising God also for this little blessing in your life!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete