3 months with my favorite boy!

Time for my Milestone update on Shepherd:

I might do a post on Shepherd sleeping through the night, I've had a lot of comments about it.  Not that I do anything special, he really is just an angel!

Shepherd really likes when we sing The Itsy Bitsy Spider, especially when the spider "goes up the spout again."  But then again, he also likes listening to Jay-Z.  What can I say, he will probably win a Grammy one of these days.

He has started doing the cutest little belly laugh.  Only at Joey, I guess I'm not that funny!  He laughs when Joey makes funny noises.

He started wearing size 1 diapers and size 0-3 clothing.  Not that that has stopped me from forcing him to wear my favorite newborn outfit:
Has it really been 3 months??

Shepherd isn't sure what to make of Chauncey.  I can't imagine how big he must seem to Shepherd!

He hates tummy time.  It usually last about 45 seconds and then he starts screaming.  I've tried getting down with him, tried mirrors and toys.  He just isn't interested!

This sweet baby loves to stretch.  It is so sweet, he will stretch for minutes at a time.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past month:
















Share

1 comment:

  1. He's so flipping cute!!
    My boys are so similar.
    both sleeping angels and love z-100 :/
    And they think Shawn is hilarious!
    ps
    You're one hot mama!

    ReplyDelete