favorite quotes.

I've mentioned before that I've kept a prayer journal for as long as I can remember.  I love when I've got one all filled up and get to start a new one!  If you ever want to get me a gift, get me a nice journal, I promise I will use it! :)
Something I do every time I start a new journal is to fill up the front pages with my favorite quotes.  I rewrite all of the ones from my old journal into my new one, then I consult my "quotes" on the notepad of my iPhone and add any new ones I've picked up.  Very methodical, I know.
I thought I would share:

"If we are praying, something is happening, whether you can see it or not."
-Power of a Praying Parent



I hope you live a life you're proud of.

I wish I'd done everything on Earth with you.
-The Great Gatsby movie trailer



"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms."
-1 Peter 4:10

You will never be asked to forgive someone as much as God has forgiven you.



"The wisdoms in the trees, not the glass windows."
-Jack Johnson, Breakdown

"Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you."
-1 Peter 5:7



"You just don't know whats waiting for you around the corner."

"You deserve the best version of your life.  Only you have the power to change your life."
-Oprah

"Ask for what you want. You'd be surprised, you just might get it."
-Kris Jenner

"If someone says no, you're asking the wrong person."
-Kris Jenner


"Everybody has something to deal with, but holding a grudge is just another burden."
"If we aren't learning, we are forgetting.  If we aren't becoming smart, we are getting dull."
"People who react never sound smart.  Its the people who don't talk who sound smart, the people who don't use a lot of words."
-Donald Miller, Father Fiction

"Have your own life before you're someone else's wife."
-Beyonce

Choose your love, love your choice.



"Life is about growth and change.  When you aren't doing that it is a whisper you need to move on."
-Oprah

"God can dream a bigger dream than you can dream for yourself."
-Oprah

"I watched from a distance as you, made life your own...every sky was your own kind of blue."
-Taylor Swift, Crazier


"Life is for livin, not livin uptight."
-Jay Z

The grass is greener where you water it.

"To do life right, you have to feel like you're growing up until the day you die."
-Jane Fonda



"I never consider myself a finished product."
-Michelle Obama

(That last one sums up everything I believe and think about myself)
Share

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all of these- thanks for sharing i needed to hear some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quotes! Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete