who needs sleep?

I mentioned before, Shepherd has quit sleeping through the night, instead opting to 
wake up over. and over. and over again.  Not sure whats going on with this little stinker!  
We went to the library the other day so I could check out Healthy Sleep Habits, Healthy Child and The Sleepeasy Solution.  Anything else I need to read?  By the way, we left the library about as soon as we got there because silly me forgot to tell Shepherd we are quiet at the library ;)
You can go here to see a little video we made one morning.
(I wish I was savvy enough to figure out how to add it here ;)

What you talkin bout sleep, Momma?

Share

2 comments:

  1. I don'r know if Shepherd's too old for this but we read The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp. (There's a DVD too!). Although Hayden doesn't sleep through the night every night, the method seems to help since we've been doing it since he was 3 weeks old and he's (usually!) a good sleeper. He goes down at 8 pm seems like he has 3 sleep patterns- 1. when he wakes up at 1:30 and 4:30, 2. when he sleeps until 3:30 and sleeps till 6:30, 3. sleeping all the way through the night. Although we prefer the third option, none of them are too bad when I read about what other people with new babies are going through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica we are using Happiest Baby also and Levi has pretty much been on the same schedule since we brought him home. He goes down between 930 and 10. He wakes up around 2 and then 6 and then sleeps til around 9 am. Can't wait til he hopefully sleeps through the night!

    ReplyDelete