5

Jenn tagged me in this little game forever ago...here it finally is, my list of 5 random things about me!

1. I have a really good memory, especially if I've seen something in print.

2. Sometimes I eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

It is my favorite.  Once I went to Trader Joe's to stock up on hummus and they were completely out.  I asked the manager to check the back and said if they have any I would take three.  "Oh are you having a party?" "...no..."

3. I am obsessed with safety.  Safety First is my motto in life.  Here I am with some of my recent purchases: fire escape ladder, carbon monoxide detectors, extra fire alarms in front of the baby gate.


4. I have naturally curly hair but I don't think anyone knows it.  We've had multiple people talk about Shepherd getting curly hair from his daddy.  I'm like, "hello?" This is what it looks like when I don't dry it:


5. I think my least favorite chore is putting away clothes.  Because it never ends.  Every day there is more laundry!
Share

1 comment:

  1. I love the cinnamon pita chips! But they don't carry them around here... I've only had them in Lex., haha :(.
    Also, I think it's great you're all about safety! I think I'll be the same way when I have babies. :)

    ReplyDelete