last week iphone photo dump

This past week was Spring Break, so my mom, sister and grandma all came to visit for a few days.


^^^my wild haired little man^^^

Whenever my mom comes to town I make a list of all the menial little tasks I need to accomplish but have no motivation to do on my own.  Then my mom makes me do them!  This week that list included:
^^^cleaning out my closet and moving in spring clothes^^^
(got rid of 3 garbage bags full of clothes! felt good to purge)
getting the oil changed in my car
steam cleaning the oven
going to the post office to return an online order
going to the bank
shopping for a rug to go in the kitchen
shopping for some new clothes to replace the 3 bags I got rid of 
going to AT+T to get my phone fixed, which ended up with a trip to Apple

^^^loving those books^^^
 ^^^ jealous of my sister's glasses ^^^
^^^ These pictures crack me up.  We went to dinner with Joey's little brother, Casey, on Thursday night.  Shep was playing with Joey's wallet.  What a little man. "I've got this one guys." ^^^

^^^ This picture also cracks me up.  All of the Lawhorns are tan skin, dark hair...except me and my baby! ^^^

^^^ in case anyone was wondering what postpartum hair regrowth looks like in the morning....ugh ^^^

^^^ HOW am I already getting mail like this?  Wasn't he born just about yesterday?  Tear. ^^^

^^^ Joey was working on something in the yard and I brought Shep in because it was getting cold.  He crawled back to the front door and cried, sweet thing! ^^^

^^^ This was exciting for about 3 minutes until I looked up our Wheel of Fortune spin IDs and confirmed that we did not win. ^^^
^^^ Friday the weather was just perfect so we headed over to go on a walk with Shep's best friend and his mommy (mine!) Shep was in need of a nap. ^^^
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment