iphone photo dump

In honor of the fact that as soon as Shep wakes up from his nap we are going to pick up my new iphone 5, as well as the fact that I don't have motivation to blog about anything else, I am just going to show all of my recent pics!
 ^^ We went to story time at the library 2 weeks ago.  It was a hit!  Shep loved it, so we will definitely try to make it a weekly thing. ^^
^^ This about sums up our time at the library.  My busy boy. ^^
 ^^ Grammy Edna mailed him a package with the cutest little outfits. ^^

 ^^ We went to my hometown last week for a visit and dipped our feet in the fountains down by the river. ^^
 ^^ I love these.  My grandma's plates. ^^


^^ Two visits to Pazzos in one week...haven't done that since college! 

^^ Dinner at Fazoli's and showing off our flirty face. ^^

Happy 4th of July!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment