The Mrs. Lawhorn Show

This is the post in which I try to convince you I am like Beyonce ;)
At least in one tiny little way.

If I could be anyone else in the world, it would for SURE be Queen Bey.


So now, the evidence:
I always told Joey that if we ever had a daughter, I wanted her name to be Blue.
It would have been after my beloved Bonnie Blue Butler from Gone With the Wind.
My husband said, NO WAY ARE WE EVER IN A MILLION YEARS NAMING OUR DAUGHTER THAT.
So after I really made sure that no meant no, and I wasn't changing his mind, I named our dog Blue. 
I had to get it in somewhere.


So imagine how I felt when MRS. CARTER herself named her daughter Blue!!!
I may be a Beyonce, but I guess I didn't marry a Jay-Z ;)




Share

4 comments:

  1. What in the world!!! I have been gone from your blog way too long!!! You're prego and have another boy!?! AAHHH!! So exciting!!! Congrats! (I'm determined that my next one will be a boy I just get that feeling even though it's a long way off from happening!)

    I love Gone With the Wind, one of my favorite movies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am happy you are back in the blogging world! Don't leave again ;))))

      Delete
  2. LOL too funny! Congrats on your new baby boy coming!! :)

    ReplyDelete