20 weeks and a name.

Introducing:
Major William

(^face and hand^)


 ^little hand!^
^definitely a BOY!^

We chose the name Major just because we liked it.  William is after my Papaw (my mom's dad).  His name was William Raymond, and I am named after him.  My middle name is Rae.  I liked the idea of naming our son after the same person I'm named after, and its kind of like naming him after me, too!
Major just sounds strong and masculine and cool.  We are obsessed with it!  And I like the nickname, Maj.

It is so funny seeing Major's ultrasounds. They look just like Shepherd's!  Here is Shepherd's 20 week ultrasound on the top and Major's on the bottom:
I think we may have little twins on our hands.
I guess if Major looks just like this angel face, I'm ok with it!



Major was moving all around during the ultrasound, even waving at us.  He was breech, but I was told not to worry about that at this point.  Good Lord.  I am already planning to go to a chiropractor to help with this and increase my chance of a successful VBAC.

I can't believe I'm halfway there.  Maybe more than halfway if he decides to come early.
At this point in the pregnancy, its really smooth sailing.
Sleeping is easy.  Still staying away from meat, but other than that no real food aversions or cravings.
Movement is the same as the last time I posted...I rarely feel him and have to be laying down and concentrating on it when I do.  Even then, its just kind a random pressure, not big movements or anything.  Not wearing maternity clothes, but thats because all I wear is yoga pants or dresses anyway!
After our 20 week appointment we took advantage of having a babysitter and had a breakfast date at First Watch, my favorite!  Perfect patio weather.  It was Shepherd's first time having a babysitter other than a family member and he had good reports :)

Share

1 comment:

  1. Love him already! And those photos of Shep are unreal how beautiful he is!!

    ReplyDelete