24 weeks with Major William


Pictures taken 23w2d, I'll officially be 24 weeks on Thursday.

I can now feel him consistently every day.  Just random little nudges, but I can't feel him from the outside really.

At my doctor checkup today my blood pressure and weight gain were perfect.  My uterus measured around 23 weeks.  Heartbeat was in the 140s.  Healthy baby boy.  Thankful!

Size: Major is approximately 8.5 inches (think an ear of corn) and weighing 1.5 lbs.

Symptoms:  The only real pregnancy symptom to speak of is acid reflux.  Kind of a burning in my throat, so I guess thats what it is.  I'm really lucky to have such easy pregnancies.

Maternity clothes: I've been purchasing more maternity clothes than I did with Shepherd.  I realized they are just more comfortable and trying to make non maternity clothes work, rarely looks good, at least on me.

Sleep: Sleeping is fine.  I'm still sleeping kind of on my stomach and I have no idea how.

Cravings:  No cravings, although Joey thinks I'm too into Dominos, haha!

Due date: January 23rd

In 4 weeks I have my glucose test, and after that I'll start having appointments every 2 weeks!  It is flying by.

We still have not started on the nursery.  Other than some clothes and a few decorative nursery items, we haven't purchased anything either.  This is a little stressful to me. 


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment