Tybee Island Vaca 2013 Part 3

Our second day it was calling for rain, so we decided to go to Savannah.  I don't know why we all thought it would be a good idea to plan to spend the whole day walking outside by the river in the rain, or more accurately described as hurricane rain, but we quickly realized that was not going to happen.  We typed "mall" into the GPS instead and went the first place that popped up.  It was a very sad mall, but they did have a very cool double decker carousel that we all rode.

(top 2 photos courtesy of my cousin!)

 We also lucked out because my cousin, Morgan, just so happened to be in Savannah with her husband the same day.  Her husband was working all day so we didn't get to see him, but I was so happy to get to spend some time with Morgan.  I'm pretty sure the last time we saw her was my wedding!

Later in the week we went back to Savannah and wandered around down by the river.  I have to say I didn't love Savannah.  Maybe just the area we were in though.


^ I am obsessed with our sweatshirts.  I have seen similar ones on etsy, but refuse to spend $60.  A friend from home owns a printing business and ordered these for us and had them monogrammed.  Let me know if you're interested and I'll pass on her info!  I think I'm going to order another one in the same color as my sisters!

That night we drove back to Tybee for dinner.  Shepherd always wakes up from car naps a hot sweaty mess, bless his little heart.


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment