Everyday 2014: Week 2

January 4:
We went to dinner with some friends to celebrate my birthday a little early.

January 5:
After church lunch at an empty Fazolis.  Hence why Shepherd is running around the restaurant with his shoes off.

January 6:
My birthday!  Also the polar vortex hit Lexington...the high for the day was 0 degrees with wind chill -30.  Needless to say we stayed inside all day.  Shepherd loved singing Happy Birthday.


Jan 7:
Had my 38 week check up on Major and got to see his sweet face.

Jan 8:
Very happy to have an empty car.  I love my little sidekick, but running errands alone is the best!  

Jan 9:
I'll never get tired of my peaceful sleeping baby.  Also, is my child the only one who sleeps in his crib without any blankets, pillows, stuffed animals...anything?  That blanket was just there randomly, it usually isn't.  He just doesn't like anything in there with him and sleeps fine, but I feel like I'm depriving him or something.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment