Major William is here!





January 23, 2014
7:53 pm
6 lbs 12 oz
20 inches

I'll be back to posting again soon.  I'm going to enjoy this first week having my little family all snowed in together.  Major is just the sweetest little thing.  I can't get enough.  Joey has the week off work, and the four of us are just getting ourselves situated.  Major is doing great, other than a little jaundice.  We were able to do light therapy with him at home, and are praying his jaundice levels go down soon.  We have a little LED light panel that has to stay on him at all times, so its always underneath his outfit.  We have to take him every day to the hospital to get labs drawn.  I'm thankful its not so bad that he needed to stay in the hospital.  Thankful for healthy babies, it could be worse. 

And since its basically all I've talked about for months, I'll go ahead and tell you that Major was a successful VBAC!  It all worked out better than I could have planned.  God has bigger dreams than you can dream for yourself.  I'll share all the details soon.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers as we became a family of four!


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment