over the weekend.

Well the last of my to-dos are done.  Major can come whenever he wants and I'm ready for him!
My official guess for the due date is January 20th.  That was my Papaw's birthday (who he is named after) and wouldn't that just be poetic?

This weekend we tried to just soak up family time and give Shepherd all of our attention, and fill his little days up with fun.

This past Saturday I went to the fire department and had Shepherd's new car seat installed, so Major can have his infant car seat.  Something like over 90% of car seats are installed incorrectly, so I leave it up to the fire department, who are trained in car seat safety and installation.

I also went and got a pedicure, which just seems necessary to me.

It was nice to be out alone.  I went to lunch by myself before running my errands.  I literally crave alone time, and rarely have it anymore.

Sunday the weather was nice so we went on a walk.  Trying to get Major moving ;) I love this picture of Shep and Blue, they love each other!

We put the finishing touches on Major's nursery, so pictures coming soon!

P.S. This was taken at 38 weeks + 3 days:


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment