1 Month with Major


The first month has flown by.  
I didn't want to admit this out loud before he was born...but when I was pregnant with Major I was a little nervous.  I didn't know how I could love anyone as much as I love Shepherd.  Having Shepherd was unlike any love I'd ever known, so duplicating it seemed hard to grasp.
My parents always told me that "love multiplies, it doesn't divide."
They were right.  I am just as in love with Major as I was with Shepherd.  I'm thankful that both Joey and I grew up in families where neither of our parents ever played favorites.

Major so far has a very easy-going, mellow personality.  Nothing really gets him too worked up.  Not even his brother trying to sit on him/suffocate him with kisses/"bonk" his nose.
I'm so happy we have two so close in age.  I think he and Shepherd will have so much fun together.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from Major's first month.  I realize a lot of these have already been shared on the blog...but its my blog so I do what I want! ;)

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment