random ramblings

Trying to decide what to do with my hair.  I wanted a change, so I went darker, which I never like.  But I see my hair dresser once a month anyway, so might as well switch it up every once in awhile. 

What I would really like is a Money Makeover.  I told Joey I would plan a vacation around getting to Utah.  Michelle Money (from the Bachelor) always posts before and afters on Instagram and they are so good.  I want to just let her do whatever she wants to my hair, then I would request her eyebrows.





The Ban Bossy campaign is saying that "when a little boy asserts himself, he's called a "leader."  Yet when a little girl does the same, she risks being branded "bossy." Words like bossy send a message: don't raise your hand or speak up."  I've always been very vocal, and I remember being with my mom and sister one time looking at an apartment for my sister and I had a ton of questions.  The guy showing us around asked "if I was the spokesperson," like I was so annoying.  I took it as a compliment, though.  I will gladly be the spokesperson.  Go Bey!  I seriously love her.  


Good morning.  Welcome to motherhood.

When Shepherd dresses himself.  Mickey pajama pants and black dress shoes.  Joey and I were cracking up because he looked like a little old man.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment