Girls weekend.

 This past weekend two of my friends and I went outlet mall shopping.  It was a surprise for Lindsay (in the middle) that her husband planned.  He has to leave town for a few months for military training, so he wanted her to have a fun night away to relax.  He got us a hotel room for the night and Courtney (on the left) and I surprised Lindsay along with her mother in law.  The video cannot be shown because Lindsay opened the door in just her towel, haha :)  Her mother in law was there to watch their son, and the three of us headed out of town!  It was so much fun and nice to have some girl time.

 On the road!
Checked into the hotel and ready to hit the outlets.

After shopping for about 6 hours straight, we came back to the hotel to freshen up before going to dinner.  
I love having time to relax and primp and get ready!  I rarely get to have the bathroom to myself to just leisurely get ready without having to stop in the middle and attend to Shep or Major.  And I love getting ready with other girls.  Gosh that was so much fun in college!  I love seeing how other girls do their hair and what makeup they use and stuff like that, and picking up tips!
I also love doing people's hair...as long as they like it curled like mine, since thats about all I know how to do!  So I asked Courtney if I could curl her hair :) 

We had a little photo shoot before heading to dinner:::


We wanted to go to this nice Italian restaurant, but when we finally found it, there was one lone creeper van parked in front and not a lot of lighting, so we decided to lock the doors and find somewhere else to eat ;)



On an unrelated note, the blonde piece in the front of my hair is driving me crazy and I have an appointment next week to darken it.
Share

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is gorgeous! How do you curl it? I am hopeless at curling my hair but would love to be able to do it well. I love how yours looks!

    ReplyDelete