Trying to get a family picture

I'm going to do a post on our Easter weekend later, but wanted to share this evolution of photos, trying to get just one picture with all 4 of us looking at the camera...
Shepherd wouldn't put down his sippy cup, and you can see...
 Joey thought he'd just take it and toss it...
I'm saying, now why would you do that, now he's never going to be happy for the camera...

Ugh...
maybe one day.

Hope everyone had a great Easter!  I'm so happy that Easter isn't about pastel outfits and chocolate bunnies and egg hunts...but about my Savior dying on the cross, taking away our sins, giving us the gift of Eternal LIFE.  Accepting Jesus into your heart, you get to start living!  Nothing else matters in the long run...but I'm also glad for happy weekends filled with family and good food, and Easter baskets filled with gifts, and little boys dressed up in bunnies and bow ties!


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment