random ramblings.

First things first.  If we're not talking about Kimye's wedding, don't talk to me ;)
Just kidding.  I may or may not have followed all potential guests on Instagram so I don't miss a picture.  I may or may not have added Paris and Florence to my weather app.
I may or may not have spent nap time doing this:


Do you hear me E News?!  Hire me! ;)

ANYWAY. Moving on...

So I have no idea anything about blogs.  I want mine to look nice and clean and crisp...so I've been messing around with it a little, but I have no idea what I'm doing.  Up on the top left there is some weird image that I have no clue how to make it go away and it has been driving me crazy for about 3 years.  I added some stuff at the bottom of the page, just because I couldn't figure out how to make it look nice at the top.  So if the blog looks a little off, its because I attempted to mess with it ;)


I made these for dinner recently and they were delicious.  Joey said he was adding it to his Top 3 favorite meals I make.  Not before he complained that I didn't have a side, RUDE, but I still like compliments on my cooking.  The best compliment I've had on my cooking is Joey told me if he was on Death Row he would like my mac and cheese as his last meal.

This weekend my husband has decided to "re-do" our deck.  The wood is weathered and splinter-y and  he found this paint that is made to restore wooden decks.  He claims it will be a nap time project and won't take that long.  We'll see.  I'll hopefully have some before and afters to share next week ;)

Happy Memorial Day weekend.  I'm on the hunt for Shepherd some American flag attire ;)
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment