trip home.

A couple of weeks ago I took the boys to my parents house for the week.  I was a little worried about how they would sleep but after the first night of getting used to a new room, they both slept great.  
We had fun going on walks, going down to the river and just relaxing with four willing babysitters!

Going on a walk:

Shep has an obsession with maps right now and kept stopping to consult his "map" during our walk.


Grammy and Maj

My mom made Shepherd his own special map:

"More slide"

Down at the river

Hallie and Maj

Unpacking Gigi's pantry




Wreath making

Went to work with Gigi

My mom works at the elementary school I went to (and she went to!) and it is always weird going back to it...everything seems so small compared to my memory of it.  
Feeding the birds

And our lovely drive home...two crying kids, in the rain, and for some reason I can't make the 3 hour drive without stopping to pee.  That was fun ;)

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment