6 months with Major


I'm a little late in posting this...second child, you know.
Major had a big traveling month.  We went to my parents house for a week and we also took him on his first real vacation, to Hilton Head.
He went to the beach for the first time, and also loved being in the pool.
Sleep took a hit this month, with him waking multiple times per night, but still going back to sleep pretty easily.  He is still in our room and still insists on being swaddled to sleep.  He sleeps in his "co-sleeper" right next to me.
He has become much more mobile, rolling all over the place and starting to scoot backwards.
He reaches for everything near him and loves to stand in your lap and bounce.  Still working on sitting unsupported, he can for a few seconds at a time before tumbling over.
I don't know how much I really believe those percentiles, but when we went for his checkup he was in about the 30th percentile for height and weight, and 50th for head circumference.  I just don't know if I believe that though.  When the nurse was measuring his length, I could tell he was crooked on the measuring chart. I would say 9 month clothes fit him best, but I put him in 12 month onesies, and when I went to Carters a few days ago I bought him mostly 12 month stuff so he can wear it longer.
He still has a sweet little easy going personality.  I can't believe he is already 6 months!  He still feels brand new.

Some of my favorite pictures from the past month:

















Share

No comments:

Post a Comment